Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And the WINNER is...

And the winner, (determined by the random generator) of the bag full-o-scraps is...

Suze!

She has been contacted and replied. She states that she will be using the scraps for her quilt guild's Heart and Hands charity quilts. I am happy to hear that they will be used. :) They are on the way, Suze!

I feel like I have been sidelined the past few weeks. I have passed a gallstone (the kind that is not normally passed), I had a performance to prepare my students for, and then immediately came down with one of those nasty sinus thingies that last for over a week. I am just now beginning to feel close to normal. Not quite there yet.

Now onward and upward we go. I am going to go play with some fabric today. I need to work on my next Blog Hop project (it's a Dooosey!).

No comments:

Post a Comment