Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Making Progress

I am making progress on building the blog. I am trying to keep adding to is little by little. I will be joining a Quilting Blog Hop at the end of February - see the link to the right. It's All About ME! How perfect. I am looking forward to creating my "likeness" with a little twist.

Something new today:

I have added some more photos to the "Lavonna's Quilting Habit" page. I have decided to use that page to describe the current project I am working on. I am trying to focus on finishing my UFOs this year so that I can start new projects. :)

The current UFO is a Log Cabin Quilt in a Broken Star pattern.

I am finishing up the final section right now to make the quilt 100" x 100", but I would like to add one more row all around for a finished quilt measuring 120" x 120".

Click on this link HERE or on the page title above to see more photos of my progress to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment