Friday, January 18, 2013

Show and Tell Challenge

I have entered a Quilter's Show and Tell featuring my current UFO project, a Log Cabin Broken Star Pattern quilt which is still in progress as you can see in my previous post, and on Lavonna's Quilting Habit page. The theme for this week is "Challenge Quilts". Considering I began this project because of the challenge that my husband set before me to finish my UFOs, and that I usually hand quilt all my quilts (this one I have quilted by machine), I figured it was an ideal choice to enter in this category.

Voting begins Friday the 18th shortly after 8 am and goes until Monday the 21st. Click on the Quilter's Show and Tell challenge button to the right and then click on "see the latest blog post" then click "continue reading", or simply click on this HERE and that will take you to the page to see all the entries.. This is how the challenge works:

  • Quilt photos submitted will be featured on the blog on Friday morning along with the sponsor info and the prizes for that week. Additionally, everyone visiting the site can enter the weekly give-away.
  • Voting is done by visitors to the Quilting Gallery site from Friday to Monday morning and the guest judges (see below for more info).
  • Only one vote per IP address, so have your friends and family come by to cast a ballot! You can invite everyone to visit the contest page to vote and enter the give-away, including friends from web forums and Yahoo groups.
  • The winner will be announced the following Monday.
Vote for your favorite. The entry with the most votes is the winner for the week. 

Thanks for your help!


1 comment:

  1. The e-mails I have sent you have been returned to me (concerning the It's All About Me Blog Hop). Have you received them? blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete