Monday, January 14, 2013

Out of the Depths

It seems like so long ago that I was actively running the business, out there soliciting clients, working with them filling their orders, designing and creating their embroidered logos, and selling to individual customers on ebay. Change stepped in and other priorities had to take precedence. Health issues became a priority and a more stable income was needed, so the business slipped away to the shadows.

The business may have slipped away, but my products and creations have not. That leaves me with quite an inventory for me to store in my basement, so now that I have a little bit of time to spare, why not use that time to sell that inventory? Brilliant solution, I do believe. So, out of the depths they come...

I will be listing items on my Zellerwear Items For Sale page with the link to where they can be purchased.
These are the first items I have listed for sale.
A collection of Zellerwear original tote bags
Hot Chili Peppers and Vintage Flowers Totes

Various Music Themed Totes for your music lover 
There is so much more, but alas, that is all for today. Please feel free to go to the Zellerwear Items For Sale page, find something you like, click the link at the bottom of the page and go from there.

Thank you for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment