Friday, August 9, 2013

The making of a Quilt for Quiltmaker... blog #3

 Today I learned a very important lesson:

I am not perfect.


 I sandwiched the Quilt today, and as I did so, I found that my borders were a bit puckered even though I thought I was being extra careful not to make them so while sewing it together.


Once I got all the pins in the quilt to baste it together ready for quilting tomorrow, I turned it to the backside to find that the backing is ever so slightly "off". The row of stars I place on the back will not be centered, and it even may be just a little crooked.



Do I bother doing it all over again and try to be a bit more accurate? Or should I just continue not being perfect?




I'm really leaning toward stickin' with the not perfect.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment